We’ve been doing it wrong 🤦
Disposable plastic straws are a huge source of pollution. Luckily, reusable straws are easy to find on sites like Amazon. If you love a straw in your drink, buy a few reusable ones to keep in your car, purse or bag. Take it to restaurants with you and tell the server at the beginning of the meal not to use a plastic straw in your drink. The earth will thank you!
Come in or we’ll both starve.
-Sign in restaurant window
If you push and it doesn’t open, and you pull and it doesn’t open…then we’re closed.
Pull bananas apart. When left connected at the stem, they’ll ripen faster and go brown quicker
Eat fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts– the Mediterranean diet.
Once you take the first bite of a terrific peach or apple or pear, your urge for something sweet will be satisfied.
1. Place the eggs in the pot.
2. Pour enough hot water from the tap to barely cover the eggs.
3. Bring to a boil and then set the timer for eleven minutes.
4. Cool the eggs in cold water for a minute or two.
5. Peel immediately as it’s easier to do this when the eggs are still warm.
6. Eat and enjoy one of the pleasures in life.
If you use metal measuring cups, pre-heat them with warm water before measuring cooking oil or liquid sweeteners like honey or maple syrup. Less of the oil or sugar will stick to the measuring cup, so you’ll have less waste and easier cleanup!